I’ve only been able to print to the plotter from the Windows Server.
- First, create the PowerPoint file for the poster. In “Page Setup..” select “Custom” and size slide to 44″ by 34″.
- Convert any graphics to PNG!
- Save and close file on Mac
- Connect to “Crocker Computer” with Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Navigate to the Mac disk from Crocker Computer and open the file
- Do “File->Print” and select “Computer Room Plotter on cl-print”
- Click “Printer Properties” and select ANSI E paper.
- Click “Print”